2009/06/05

random things about me...

i copied this from my dear black friend, Siti Hartinah Putri(BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA).

1) i often didnt care much bout my crush, but i do care bout my boyfriend

2) i prefer being stupid than being bitchy&popular

3) I LOVEEEEEEEE METALCORE MUSIC. they made me feel alive

4) i really had FUN with my friends. love them. theyre like clothes,without them i feel naked!

5) i always trying to be nice to everybody, except my arch enemies -.-

6) I HATE SAD SONGS. i know its so easy-listening, but i aint feel better when i'm sad and hearing sad songs.

7) i play guitars&piano. A BIT. hahaha

8) i cant sing. i can sing but i dont think that i'm good at it

9) i seldom watching tv, but i love playin playstation and my macbook is my lover

10) My Bloody Valentine 3D sucks. its too scary&violence to watch hahaha

11) i hate COCKroaches!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE LIKE THE MOST DISGUSTING CREATURES THAT GOD EVER MADE

12) i'm not easy to fallin in love. but when i love,i really mean it. (but for me it was easy to find a new crush hahaha thats a different thing)

13) i dont give a shit to haters! they sucks

14) Al-Izhar Pondok Labu is too cool for school and peoples in it are waaaaaaaaay too great. (except some teachers,but the teachers are great too!)
15) sometimes peoples around me makin me sick and makin my mood soooo down. and when i do, i usually lock my room and i'm crying out loud

16) i'm like.. always online. its fun to discover new things on the line AND we could meet our crush at messenger hahahahaha

17) i love my mom&dad like seriouslyyyyyy super duper

18) i have no fun without musics. i listen music everyday and i mean it, everyday.

19) I EAT SO MUCH. 

20) boys are confusing. but who cares if he was too hot and too cool at the same time hahhaha

21) i wash my hair every single day

22) i'm such a selfish person. judge me by urself, i wouldnt be angry anyways

23) i hate vegetables except yg ada pedes2nya

24) watching a concert really really boosts my mood. i enjoyed it sooo much

25) my crush seems to not responding but i dont care lets just find another ahuahua
(it takes long time to fill those up huahua i'm confused what kind of things i should put)

I'm listening to: Black Rose Dying - Blessthefall
b-bye peeps!

0 comments: