2009/06/02

what a big smile I put on my mouth :)

tomorrow's the last day of final exams yippie i'm so happy. freedom here i come!

not studying much today ahuahua even thou there's physics tomorrow. its just i'm too lazy to open science book, bcos when i do it i feel like eating a gross cockroach {drama queen...}. and btw i hate drama queen while i know i cud be a drama queen sumtimes.

i'm happy right now, and i want to say something:
Dear God, thanks for everything you gave me. it was all aw-e-so-me.
thank you so much, I've moved on.
thank you so much, I have my girls to share stories.
thank you so much, I got many 8 on my exams.
thank you so much, I got my mom and dad who loves me, and they promised we will go somewhere for the holiday! yeay!
thank you so much, I'm still alive and breathe in this world.
and i'm so sorry, I seldom pray Shubuh in the morning, i cant wake up that early -.- but i'll try.
I'm so sorry, I often made my mom sad and made my dad disappointed on me.
I'm so sorry, I often says rude things about random people whom I hate. (and who hates me, i think).
I'm so sorry, I often cheated on a test :P (not cheating btw, its teamwork haha)
I'm so sorry, if I still talking bad about someone behind their back. I have a reason to do that for sure
I'm so sorry, ..........(there's still plenty of sorry's, I couldn't be perfect of course)
but thank you so much once again dear God, right now I'm very happyy!


my current picture...

(PS. oh and thank you so much, I'm seeing someone right now hihi)

0 comments: