2009/12/31

Re-cap

Today is the very last day of 2009.

suddenly I realized that nothing will lasts forever. first of all I remembered about my parents; they won't live forever. and I am NOT their greatest child. not even close....... and I'm sorry mom, dad. I'll try my best to make you both happy :) kiss kiss



2009 is such a great-rollercoaster ride for me. 
got plenty of new friends, also plenty of troubles. 

*******************************************************

I celebrate my birthday with no one on January.
Valentine's on February, still single... til that day.
P-a-r-t-y! on March.
APRIL FOOL. went to Dufan with some friends.
I've had a bad relationship with May. idk why. but it was my mom's burfday.
Anyer, baby! on June, fun fun fun.
July's my favorite. loooong holly-day! I choose Manado as my vacation.
August was my daddddy's day, happy birthday dad:)
September. hhmm what can i say?♥♥ 14!
Another party blast on October. coolism.
November..... ???? nothing's special. too ordinary.
And now, I'm sitting here and gonna go celebrate new years. Here. Now. Writing a blog. on December. :)


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 GUYS!!



0 comments: