2008/12/11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ZACKYBABY

DECEMBER 11th 2008!
HEY GUYSSSSSS TODAAY IS MY SUPER DUPER CUTIE LOVELY COOL
ZACHARY JAMES BAKER, AKA ZACKY VENGEANCE

YEAAAAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACK! MWAAAHbad painting i know, but i made it with love :p

THIS NOT-SO-POEM IS FOR MY DEAREST ZACK, BY ME-OW
:)
ZACCKKK....... OHH ZACK -_-
how could you do this to me????
how could you make me in love with youuu???
there's you in my deepest heart
and there's a fear of losing you, in my deepest heart
today, right now,
in your birthdayy...
i want to confess my unholy confession (?)
that i......
i....
i'm in love with you from the SECOND sight.
heyy, there's a star!!!
two stars from the left is me
and its you beside it.......
ooooh i love you zackkkk
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
THE END.
----------
shut up its cool. LOL:p

oh, no he's not scary. he's just too hot;)


AWWWW

waaaaaaaa! i love zacky i love zacky i love zacky i love zacky i love zacky
I LOVE YOU ZACKY VENGEANCE
mwaah!

WITH ,

0 comments: