2008/10/03

blablablog

hmmmm hello peepzzzzzz! im so bored ryt now. dont know what to doooo, im just right here sitting on my red chair, typing, and listening to the music. Currently listening to: The Jonas Brothers - Burnin' Up. okay, sebenernya emg gue gak suka jobros tp what can i do gitu ya, skrg mtv sering nayangin video klipnya. i prefer AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!! my love bgt itu band haha. im sooooo super duper excited about their concert in Indonesia, but until now, i dont have the ticket yet. idk, males aja beli tiketnya, mahal. but my cousin named Allegra says, she'll got free ticket for me. hope thats true haha lol! Avenged's song called BROMPTON COCKTAIL is daaaaammmmn my favorite!! so cool uh huh.

well, today i havent shower yet ;p kinda lazy huh? i am. secara gitu gua kan stay at home, gk kemana2 sooooo i guess thats okay right? hahaha i know i know, thats gross. and btw kmren2 i watched Rush Hour 2 di trans tv. and i laughed my ass off! sooo funny! oh i love Jackie Chan's movie, except movies yg cina smua dan silat smua. but i do love rush hour! gotta watch Rush Hour 3! haha so lame i havent watch it yet. and these days, people were talking about the new film called Laskar Pelangi. they said its great, so i think i'll watch it with my friends... but i dont really know when.

hmmmm these days, i really really super duper loveeee the Powerpuff Girls!!! i always watch the PPG, every monday-friday, jam 11 sampe 12 siang. oh you dont know how i love the PPG! dulu yaaaa gue sukaaaa bgt nonton itu, tapi abis itu gk pernah nonton lg soalnya gk tau tayangnya kapan. so weird huh? but now......... OH I'M POWERPUFF ADDICT! Oh yeah Blossom! Bubbles! aaaand Buttercup! yeahooo! "fighting crimes, trying to save the world, here they come just in time, the Powerpuff Girls... POWERPUFF! netnetnenenenenet" uuulala! my favorite girl is BUBBLES! because she's soooooo cute. just like me ;] hahah okay okay thats enough.

anyways im sorry if theres a wrong spelling or somethin, i know my english=BAD!
regards, Mrs. Johnson :)

0 comments: