2009/07/19

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, but I call them my best friends.

First of all, this is Al-Azhar Syifa Budi Kemang. I've been here since I was kindergarten until 6th grader. So I spent my 8 years in this school, and I miss my old friends!!! so here are the old photos I would like to share.

Tinah, me, and Tikka - Make a wish? its so alay wkwkwkwk its on Tikka's house and it was also her birthday.
Tikka, a bit of Aliya, and me - My Chemical Romance in concert. where's Tinah ya?
Aliya, Tinah, Me, and Tikka - Good Charlotte live in concert!
Tikka, Aliya, Me, Dinda, and Tinah - what should I say? its 5C i think.
Gaby, Me, Tinah, Aliya - Jawa style... alay season.
Tinah, me, Aliya, Andra, Gaby - WHAT GRADE IS THIS? I forgot. :)
Me, Aliya, Tikka, and Tinah - Class, free time baby!
Atthira, Me, Tinah, Tikka - masjid, ini lagi pd gak solat smua, pdhl yg lain di depan lg solat. I REALLY MISS THIS I MEAN IT.
Marvel, Tinah, Manda, Rayhan, Atthira, Me, Aliya, Tikka, and Nobel - Dufan!!!

And another one.

Tikka, Aliya, Zahra, and me - at school, mau motong hewan qurban.
Tinah, Tikka, and me - In front of class, my weird hair, and I still remember how much Tinah loves Tikka ;)
Gaby, Zahra, Nabila, Tinah, Nimas, Me, Aliya, Tikka, Salma, Manda, Hasya - at Yusuf's birthday

Zahra, Manda, Tikka, Me, and Aliya - Break time, at our class.
Tinah, Me, a half of Tikka - Pondok Indah Mall.

Tinah, Me, Aliya, Tikka - Riding a bajaj.

Me, Tikka, Manda, Dinda -Train, on the way to Lembang

upper: Tinah, me, Tikka, Nabila, Tsarah, Manda, Hasya, Dinda, Bu Atik, Nadira, Zahra, Gaby, Aliya, Salma, Nimas
lower: Abang, Rio, Igar, Andra, Adam, Faisal, Helmi, Yusuf, Dio.
6C!


THIS IS FOR MY
XXV GENERATION

GUYS, I REALLY REALLY MISS YOU. YOU'VE BEEN MY BEST FRIENDS SINCE I WAS LITTLE, AND YOU GUYS ARE MY BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. I PROMISE TO GOD, I'LL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU ALL. DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THE TIMES THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH, BECAUSE ALL OF THOSE ARE JUST MEMORIES NOW. DON'T FORGET HOW WE LAUGH, HOW WE STUDIED, HOW WE SHARE STORIES, HOW WE GOT MAD OF EACH OTHERS, HOW WE PLAYED AT SCHOOL, HOW WE USUALLY JAJAN AT BREAK TIME, HOW HARD IT IS WHEN WE PRACTICE THE SAMAN DANCE, HOW HAPPY IT FEELS WHEN OUR SAMAN DANCE SUCCEEDED, HOW WE'VE GONE TROUGH THE UAN SEASONS, HOW WE SEPARATE NOW AND MISS EACH OTHERS. I MISS YOU GUYS TERRIBLY, I WANT TO CRY :( CAN I JUST GO BACK TO THE DAYS THAT WE REALLY ARE THE BEST SCHOOLMATES EVER?

My friendship is true, you know that it is. I got your back and you got mine, I'll help you out anytime. When you hurt, when you cry, makes me weep and wanna die. All I have to say is that you guys are my best friends and that we will always be together, forever and more..
I love you guys. xoxo

2 comments:

Siti Hartinah Putri mengatakan...

Its sweet as you :)

rani mengatakan...

hihihi thank youu:)