2009/07/10

I woke up this morning and I turned into a dinosaur

hufff...morning! and dont mind bout the title btw. its ngasal.

i'm so happy today i'm feeling well! yippie. finally yah. this fever thingy makes me desperate (lebay) but seriously i hated it! day 1, i couldn't sleep at night, my body temperature is like a global warming, my face looked like a dead body(ini juga lebay), my head is soooooooo freakin dizzy, and so much more desperate things hahaha. but now i'm feeling so much better! God bless me :)

btw i saw utube yesterday, and i found a cute little girl named Connie Talbot. did u know her? if you didn't, i'll tell you. she's a singer. a very very good singer i could say! i really love the way she sings. she sings waaaaay so much better than me (i'm not surprised-,,-). i saw her singing I Will Always Love You, Over The Rainbow, & I Have A Dream. arrrhhhh you should see! hufffff she's still young...i mean it, young!!! younger than me!! i dont really know how old is she right now, but when she came to Britain's Got Talent audition, she was only 6 years old! ah i'm such a fan right now. click click!
she's so cute like me.

ohhhhhh and from Britain's Got Talent, i also found Susan Boyle! uhmm she's kinda old, but her voice was awwwwwwwwwesome! and i dont know why her face made me happy! hahaha LOL. ok then just check her out and see Simon's face! hahahaha.
i'm in love with her voice ;)

ahh im hungry. i need foods...

0 comments: